CBD Edibles vs CBD Vape Juice: Choosing the Right Product for You
By entering this website, you agree that you're of legal age in your state to purchase hemp and CBD products.
Falsifying your age for the purposes of purchasing products from this website is illegal and punishable by law!
CBD Edibles vs CBD Vape Juice: Choosing the Right Product for You
When it comes to the world of CBD, your options are virtually endless. There are so many different CBD products to choose from, with a variety of types to suit nearly any preference. Selecting the best CBD product for you is largely a matter of personal choice, especially because there’s not necessarily a single “best” option – it boils down to the CBD experience that suits you.
If you’re new to CBD, being faced with so many choices can be overwhelming, but learning a little bit about your options can make the shopping process much easier. Two of the most popular types of CBD products are CBD edibles and vape juice, so we’re breaking down the basics of each to help you figure out which one is right for you.
What is CBD?
First, having a clear understanding of CBD itself is key in making an informed decision about any and all CBD products. CBD, or cannabidiol, is an all-natural molecule derived from plants from the Cannabis genus. It is part of a category of molecules referred to as cannabinoids, a collection of active ingredients that include THC, or tetrahydrocannabinol.
The CBD products you see for sale today are most typically made using extracts from the hemp plant, a “cousin” of sorts to the marijuana plant. Because hemp plants typically contain low levels of THC, they can be used to provide a CBD-rich extract that will not have the intoxicating effects associated with traditional marijuana.
There is still considerable work to be done in terms of discovering the specific effects and purposes of CBD, but there is no denying the increasing popularity of CBD and its wide variety of products designed for human and animal use.
What are CBD Edibles?
CBD edibles are CBD-infused products are designed to be taken orally, and come in many different forms, including gummies.
Typically, CBD edibles are organized by categories like gummies, capsules, dried fruit, and more. Each varying type of CBD edible has different characteristics in terms of CBD concentration, additional ingredients, absorption rate, as well as more obvious aspects like the taste.
Making CBD edibles can be done using either a CBD extract or CBD isolate (a pure, crystalline powder). Usually, the type of CBD selected for a specific edible product depends on the type of product, the manufacturer, and other factors.
What is CBD Vape Juice?
CBD vape juice, also called CBD e-liquid or CBD e-juice, is a liquid product designed to be used with a personal vaporizer device. The e-liquid contains CBD, often in addition to flavoring agents, and transforms into vapor form when heated by the vape device. This vapor is infused with CBD and delicious flavor, making vaping an enjoyable and generally user-friendly experience.
If you’re interested in CBD e-juices, you can choose between standard CBD e-juices and vape additives, which are to be added to existing (non-CBD) vape juice. Some CBD vape juices can be mixed with regular e-liquids to give your vape experience a CBD boost.
CBD Vape Juice vs. CBD Edibles: Pros and Cons
Like any type of CBD product, both CBD vape juice and edibles have unique advantages and disadvantages. It helps to be familiar with both so that you can choose the one that will provide you with your desired CBD experience.
Pros and Cons of CBD Vape Juice
In terms of benefits, CBD e-liquid has plenty to offer. You’ll be able to browse an impressive mix of products from reputable brands, giving you the opportunity to choose your preferred concentration, flavor, formulation, and more. Vaping CBD is also one of the most convenient methods for on-the-go use, especially for consumers who already enjoy the vape experience.
One of the primary drawbacks of vaping CBD is the necessity for specific vape equipment. If you don’t already own a vape device, you’ll need to purchase one – and learn how to use it. However, you can find many affordable vape pens and devices that are simple and straightforward to use, as well as pre-filled, disposable CBD vape devices that cut down on any hassle.
Pros and Cons of CBD Edibles
Like CBD e-liquids, edibles are a highly convenient and enjoyable way to incorporate CBD into your routine. Having CBD presented in the form of delicious treats can add an element of fun, and it also makes it easy for many consumers to enjoy CBD without dealing with the inconvenience of refilling a vape tank.
One disadvantage to CBD edibles is that they can sometimes be somewhat expensive, particularly when considering cost per serving. However, with the growing selection of edibles on the market, it’s becoming increasingly possible to find great, budget-friendly options.
Top-Rated CBD Edibles and Vape Juice
Interested in trying CBD edibles or vape juice for yourself, but not sure where to start? Here are a few of our top picks for the best CBD e-liquids and edibles on the market:
- Naked 100 Really Berry CBD Vape Juice (30mL): A sweet, refreshing CBD e-liquid that combines the flavor of ripe blueberries, raspberries, and tart lemon sugar, Naked 100 Really Berry CBD Vape Juice is one of our favorite. It’s the perfect balance between sweet and sour, making for an enjoyable vape infused with premium CBD.
- Cirrus CBD Vape Juice by Nu-X: Crafted with 100% pure, hemp-derived CBD, the Cirrus CBD Vape Juice from Nu-X is a top-rated option known for its exceptional flavor and quality. You’ll be vaping delicious, fluffy clouds that offer a subtle taste of freshly-made French toast, drizzled with a homemade strawberry syrup that gives it the perfect hint of sweetness. With 1000 mg of CBD, this Nu-X e-liquid is a solid option for a wide variety of consumers.
- Jade Koi CBD Vape Juice (30mL): Juicy watermelon and crisp green apples are the flavor inspiration behind Jade Koi CBD Vape Juice, a refreshingly fruity e-liquid made with 100% natural CBD. Koi brand CBD products adhere to the highest standards of quality, carefully monitoring their CBD from the earliest point of extraction to ensure excellence at every step of the way.
- Just CBD Gummies (1000mg): Satisfy your sweet tooth with top-quality CBD in the form of tasty gummy treats, made by the expert team at Just CBD. With all-natural CBD in every jar, these Just CBD Gummies are offered in a variety of styles.
- Just CBD Dried Fruit: When you’re shopping for CBD edibles, you’re likely to find a wide array of CBD gummies. For something a little different, try the CBD-infused dried fruit from Just CBD. Each package contains all-natural CBD, and you can choose from tempting flavor options including dried pineapple, kiwi chunks, apple slices, and mango.
Discover Your Ideal CBD Products from DirectCBD
One of the best things about CBD is that there are so many different ways you can enjoy it – from edibles and vape juice to tinctures and topicals. Many CBD consumers find that they have positive experiences mixing and matching a variety of CBD products and methods, creating a custom CBD routine that suits their personal needs and preferences. Whether you’re new to CBD or consider yourself somewhat of a CBD expert, trying new products and brands is one of the best ways to find new favorites.
At DirectCBD, we offer an extensive variety of premium CBD, including CBD e-liquids and edibles from many of the top-rated brands in the industry. Focusing on brands known for quality, purity, and consistency, we make it easy for customers to access a well-rounded collection of options, all affordably priced. No matter what your budget, preferences, and lifestyle, you can find plenty of excellent choices right here at DirectCBD.
Browse our blog to learn more about all things CBD, and check out our lineup of high-quality CBD products to add to your wellness routine.