By entering this website, you agree that you're of legal age in your state to purchase hemp and CBD products.
Falsifying your age for the purposes of purchasing products from this website is illegal and punishable by law!
Note Regarding Adult AudienceThis Site is intended only for consumers 21 years of age or older (“Adults”). DirectCBD.com’s policy is to not market, sell, advertise, or promote its products to youth. Because we take this policy very seriously, any personal information you may provide may be shared with one or more third-party age verification service providers in order to confirm that you are old enough to access and use this Site, depending upon then-current legal requirements as determined by us. If we determine that you are not an Adult, any personal information you have provided to DirectCBD.com will not be stored.
How We Collect InformationWe collect personally identifiable information that you voluntarily provide to us.
What We Collect and How We Use It
- Adult Status: Before accessing or using the Site, you must acknowledge and confirm your status as an Adult.
- Sweepstakes, Promotions and Surveys: We may collect and save information you provide to us when you participate in any sweepstakes, promotion or survey sponsored by us. We use this information for business purposes, such as to respond to an inquiry that you initiate with us, or to provide you with advertising tailored to your interests. This may include special offers or information about new products.
- User-Provided Information: Other than Adult status information, the only other information we collect and save is information you choose to provide to DirectCBD.com, through the Site’s designated contact links or through the mail. This includes your name, address postal code and email address that you have provided to us. This also includes any preferences or interests that you have provided to us.
- Market Research: From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- Use of the Site: We also monitor use of the Site and traffic patterns to improve the Site design and the products and services we offer, as well as to help us determine what offers, promotions, or information might be of interest to you.
Sharing Your InformationUnless you request for us to do so, with the following limited exceptions, we will not share or sell your personal information:
- Service Providers: We contract with other entities to perform services on our behalf with respect to the provision and functioning of the Site. Such entities may have access to your personal information, but they are only permitted to use it for the purpose of providing services for us.
- Business Transfers: In the event that a portion or all of our business is sold or merged with another entity, your personal information may be transferred to the other entity as a part of the business transfer or merger.
Controlling your personal information:You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to allow us to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing us at the address below or emailing us at [email protected]
Information Storage and SecurityWe are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. This Site and all information you voluntarily submit is collected, stored, and processed in the United States. We use reasonable physical, electronic, and administrative security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information to protect any personal information that we maintain from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure.
The Site is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities, and software updates and patches are applied automatically in order to make the Site as safe as possible for its visitors.
The personal information of Site visitors is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and such persons are required to keep the information confidential.
Regardless of the effectiveness of our security measures, no security system is completely impenetrable. There are security and privacy limitations that are beyond our control. Any information you transfer to us is done at your sole risk. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of our database or any communication you may send to us.
Please also note that email is not encrypted and is not considered a secure means of transmitting information (including personal and financial information). PLEASE DO NOT SEND US SENSITIVE INFORMATION VIA EMAIL.
List of cookies we collectThe table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
- COOKIE NAME COOKIE DESCRIPTION CART The association with your shopping cart.
- CATEGORY_INFO Stores the category info on the page, that allows the display of pages more quickly.
- COMPARE The items that you have in the Compare Products list.
- CURRENCY Your preferred currency
- CUSTOMER An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.
- CUSTOMER_AUTH An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.
- CUSTOMER_INFO An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.
- CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS Stores the Customer Segment ID
- EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.
- FRONTEND Your session ID on the server.
- GUEST-VIEW Allows guests to edit their orders
- LAST_CATEGORY The last category you visited.
- LAST_PRODUCT The most recent product you have viewed.
- NEWMESSAGE Indicates whether a new message has been received.
- NO_CACHE Indicates whether it is allowed to use the cache.
- PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.
- POLL The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.
- POLLN Information on what polls you have voted on.
- RECENTLYCOMPARED The items that you have recently compared.
- STF Information on products you have emailed to friends.
- STORE The store view or language you have selected.
- VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS The products that you have recently viewed.
- WISHLIST An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.
- WISHLIST_CNT The number of items in your Wishlist.